About Warfield Masonry: A History of Excellence
Since 1977, Warfield Masonry has been family owned and operated masonry expert. Based in Tacoma, we serve South King County, Pierce County, Mason County, Thurston County, Kitsap County and Jefferson County.
We are a signatory to the Seattle bricklayers and allied craft workers Local Union 2.
What is Masonry?
Masonry is a building process where units – typically bricks, blocks or stone – are laid on top of each other and joined by a bonding compound called mortar. When done well utilizing quality materials, masonry provides a strong and durable structure. When used as a structural element, units are used whole. When used as a design element, a thinner, front face of the unit is used. This is called a veneer.
Benefits of Masonry
- Durable construction
- Superior resistance to projectiles from storms or other impact
- Provides good insulation (high R value), keeping hot air out during the summer and cold air out during the winter
- Low maintenance time and cost
- Can have attractive appearance
- Heat resistant, offering a level of fire protection
- Superior longevity
Call us today at (253) 777-1947 to discuss how Warfield Masonry can meet your masonry needs.